- Allergies and Ecological Medicine
- Alternative Medicine and Nutritional Therapies
- Bone Density Screening for Osteoporosis
- Candida Testing
- Cytotoxic Food Testing
- Digestive Analysis - CDSA
- High Dose Vitamin C or Klenner Bottles
- Lung Function Testing with Spirometry
- Mercury and Lead Detoxification with Chelation
- Non-Invasive Vascular Testing
- Nutritionally Oriented General Practice
- Stomach Acid Testing - Heidelberg Test
- Thyroid Testing
- Trace Mineral Analysis
- X-Ray Screening
Non-Invasive Vascular Testing
Dr. Wennerstrom is excited to announce her recent purchase of McDonagh Medical Center! Her role as physician will not change, but her responsibilities will broaden into clinic management under her new role as owner. The transition will occur over time, but positive changes are coming to the clinic. Your feedback is welcomed! Dr. Rudolph will relax a little bit and focus more on his patient practice, rather than managerial responsibilities as that torch has been passed on. Thank you for your continued support as we continue to make McDonagh Medical Center great!
Welcome to the McDonagh Medical Center Website! We here at the clinic have three main focus areas to our practice:
EDTA Chelation Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Please click on the links above to find valuable information about these areas of our practice. In addition, in the left column there is a list of practice features that we have available and in the right column, we have a partial list of some of the disorders we treat. Click on our new
to find information on the clinic including our section on
and also download forms that need to be filled out before you are seen in our practice.
To the right is some news and notes and articles that have appeared in our Happy Apple newsletter explaining the detail of oral chelation vs intravenous chelation therapy and also the safety and benefit of our treatment practice.